- The Award is made biennially – the next Award will be in 2023.
- The Award will be made to assist with the cost of bringing to performance a work which has been, or is in the process of being, written for music theatre.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate that a performance is in prospect.
- There is no set application form. The applicant should submit by email a copy of the score and libretto to which the application relates (and links to recordings if available) together with other examples of the applicant’s work.
- In addition, the applicant should provide, also by email, detailed estimates of costings for bringing the work to production, together with an account of progress made in accessing other sources of funding and possible realisation dates.
- New applications will be accepted from 1st January 2023. The closing date for applications is 30th April 2023.
Please send all applications (and queries) to the Trust Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the Trust Secretary on 01428 685427.
If you would like further information about Stephen’s life and work, please go to: www.stephenoliver.org